Nutritional Seminars and Workshops with Shawn
Whether speaking to small or large audiences, Shawn combines her energetic passion for wellness with her common sense approach to overall health to make what can be confusing topics easy to understand and inspiring!
Nutrition seminars can run for one hour or more and all topics can be tailored to meet your groups or organizations needs. Seminars and workshops can take place in a boardroom, lunchroom, community center or any meeting space that suits your requirements.
Popular Nutrition Presentation Topics
- How to Balance Your Hormones to Balance your Weight
- How to Boost your Metabolism
- Healthy Gut, Healthy Weight, Healthy You
- Balancing Your Blood Sugar – Diabetes 1, 2 & 3
- How Stress Affects your Weight and Overall Health
- The Relationship between Sleep and Weight Loss
- How your pH Affects your Overall Health
- How Sleep Affects your Overall Health and Weight
- Diet Myths: Why Diets Don’t Work and What Does
- The Power of Detoxing with Whole Foods
- Nourishing your Skin with Food
- Natural Ways to Manage Pain
- Menu Planning
- Reading Food Labels Made Easy
- Healthy Brown Bag Lunches
- Portion Distortion – How our Portion Sizes have Affected our Health
- How to Manage Your Weight During the Holiday Season
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly of Supplementation
Indoor or Outdoor Nordic Pole Walking “Introduction Clinic”
Nordic Pole walking is one of the fastest growing non-impact sports in Canada. As a Master Nordic Pole Walking Instructor, Shawn offers two kinds of presentations that can last 60 – 90 minutes.
Indoor Nordic Pole Walking Presentations
- Health Benefits of Walking
- Nordic Pole Walking and it’s Healthy Benefits
- Nordic Pole Walking Certification Course
Nordic Pole Walking Presentation: During this indoor power point presentation you will learn about the history of Nordic Pole walking, the health benefits of Nordic Pole walking and an overview of the scientific studies with a short demonstration of how to Nordic Pole walk.
Indoor or Outdoor Nordic Pole Walking Clinics
Nordic Pole Walking “Introductory” Clinic: During this active clinic all participants will be given a new set of poles to borrow to learn the basic technique of Nordic Pole walking. You will learn all about the health benefits of Nordic Pole walking, how to set your individual pole height. how to adjust your straps and the 5 steps of Nordic Pole walking. This clinic can take place indoors or outdoors to fit your needs. Participants are asked to wear running shoes and comfortable clothing. Everyone of any age of any fitness level can take part in these clinics. It is always so much fun!
To book a seminar, workshop or clinic contact Shawn at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and pricing.